Wednesday 4 July 2012

To POAS or not to POAS

After my tranfer I felt perfectly fine, I had some mild cramping but I have been busy organizing my week end in Italy, I flew to Milan on friday for my cousin's wedding and spent some relaxing time with my family. I came back on monday night and woke up on tuesday thinking I could test if I wanted to.

Since then I cannot stop thinking about it. I just want to get it over with, if I am pregnant YEY, if I am not well there's not much I can do about it. I am scared I won't be, I didn't really have any symptoms that are not Progesterone side effects so...

My Beta is on Saturday. I don't think I can hold on till then.  There's one FRER waiting for me in the bathroom...






2 comments:

  1. POAS is such an evil game! I know how you are feeling. We kept thinking about the sticks we had and even though they were in the closet they were speaking to us to test! We ended up having no will power and tested early. I am sending positive thoughts from California for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the positive thoughts!!!I really hope we will celebrate you BFP soon after your next FET!

      Delete