Tuesday 17 July 2012

Morning sickness, I hate you.





I love food, I love cooking it and I love eating it, I am italian for God sake! And since last week I can't stand the thought of any food that is not boiled rice or crackers. Yep, that's all I've been eating. Where is the healthy eating gone? Where are the fruits and veg full of goodness for me and my little one? I blame morning sickness, my n. 1 enemy at the moment.

And I'm not even 6 weeks yet! Is it going to stop? Is it going to get worse? 


I am exhausted. And complaining, a lot, which I shouldn't since I wanted this so bad i have to take it and shut up. But in some way I can't think of morning sickness that lasts all day as the baby's fault. So for me, they are two separate things, one I love and one I hate.

My first u/s is in 2 weeks, on the 31st, I can't wait to meet this little one of course!

Dreaming about not feeling sick,


Mamma V.


6 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds yuk. Sorry to hear you are feeling so terrible and not enjoying food these days but I guess if you weren't feeling bad you'd be worried and wishing you were! At least you have that ultrasound to look forward to. Can't wait to hear how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao,
    thanks for commenting my blog! I see I am not the only one facing sickness! But as we struggled so much to get where we are (I'm pregnant thanks to an ET) I try not to complain but it's harder that expected!
    My u/s was last Friday and I saw two little heartbeats! Good luck with yours!

    PS: spero di aver scritto in un inglese compresibile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao! Thanks for the comment, your english is perfect!

      Delete
  3. Omg me too! I know I should finally be grateful for being PG, but I am so miserable from this nausea. I am eating crackers and that is about it! I am also so tired and complaining a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's awfull right? I'm not even feeling like myself anymore, I'm miserable in work and at home and there is nothing I else I can do but staying in bed. Thanks God for the laptop, my new friend. Are you taking something for it? I'm considering it. I cannot live like this, I just hope it will go soon or at least that I will get used to it and live a normal life...sort of.

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better!! I found your blog and is awesome to see you had success with FET! I'm about to do a FET after our IVF failed. Congrats! It gives me hope it will work for us. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete