Tuesday 31 July 2012

The first time I saw you

Today I went for my first u/s. What an amazing little thing you are. I can see you are so beautiful already and I know I gave out a lot but I forgive you for making me feel so sick, if that means you are so perfect that's ok with me.

I saw and heard you heart beating today. So technically I have two hearts now. Yours is so fast, 180 bpm but the Doc said that's good and strong. Yeah baby!

It was all so quick and I was so happy that when it was over I wanted to do it all over again. 

I love you already. Stay with me until around the 14th of March 2012 ok?


3 comments:

  1. Very exciting :). And wow what a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao, hope you feel a bit better!
    Look what I found about eating sushi http://video.quimamme.tv/sushi--fa-bene-fa-male/59319470-8a9f-11e0-8a0f-fee5a66eb743

    ReplyDelete