Thursday 14 June 2012

Waiting and waiting

Not much to report, just to say that my lining is good, just above 8 (mm I think) and the nurse was happy with that. No change to the mediacation until next tuesday when I will go back in for one last u/s and then FET is scheduled for the 26 of this month. Less than two weeks to my tranfer!

Now all I can think of is should I take time off work? Bed rest yes or no? I asked the nurse today and she said no bed rest, just take it easy but nearly all of you guys are on bed rest for at least 2 days after transfer.
oooohhhhhh...I will see, I might talk to my RE about it.


2 comments:

  1. i had my transfer on a monday, and took tues and weds off to just take it easy. i wasn't on bed rest at all, dr and nurses said it wasn't necessary, but i did do my best to take it easy and arranged for grandparents to take shifts with sofia so i could rest. may or may not have actually impacted the process but i felt relaxed. hope the next two weeks go fast for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to take it easy but I'm not of 'bed rest' as such, since we have two other little ones we need to still look after and I don't expect Scout to do that all on her own :). I'm lucky that the transfer was on a Friday and I now have the weekend off work. But unfortunately I still have a hen's party and my own birthday this weekend so it can't be all rest. I'm just going to have take it easy as much as I can, when I can. If I had the choice though, I wouldn't say no to a few days of doing nothing with my feet up! That would be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete