Tuesday 19 June 2012

Apparently my lining is just perfect

And I couldn't be happier! Today was my last u/s before the FET and the nurse was very happy with me. I can stop with the Buserelin injections (yey) and will start the progesterone on thursday. Apparently tomorrow I should receive a call from the Lab about my embryos, from what I understood they are going to thaw them all (my 13 emababies) and will grow them to blastocyst (day five) and then transfer. The nurse told me that not all of them will get to the day 5 stage but I really hope we will have at least two to tranfer next tuesday!

So my embabies are on my mind all the time now. It's just so amazing to think that they can do that.

7 comments:

  1. You must be so excited to finally be this close to transfer! I don't know how you've kept your head and been so patient all this time. Will be thinking of you and your embabies over the next few days. Good luck! Exciting times ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's exciting right? I learned how to be patient, it is hard but when you have no other choice... Now I just hope that this is te way it was meant to happen...Thank you for your lovely comment they make me feel so much better!!!now let's pray for my little ones to grow onto nice blasts ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo roll on Tuesday! I love the term embabies btw :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its pretty crazy that they have your babies all in their hands now!! I tell my twins that everybody wanted them to be here and that's why so many people had to help me get pregnant :) Do you plan on telling your kids how they were conceived? It is such a miracle what they can do these days in the labs, etc. I am rooting for you!! My transfer is just one day ahead of you! :D
    UrzaNluna
    http://urzaandluna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what you tell your twins is so nice, we have a beautiful book that shows how we asked a doctor to help us having our daughter. The most important thing is that our children know that they are loved and that we wanted them so much we did everything we could to have them. So we are nearly tranfer buddies, we'll be in the 2WW togeter yey! Best of luck to us...

      Delete