Saturday 23 June 2012

Nearly there

So here I am hoping that my embabies are growing nicely and getting ready for my tranfer on tuesday. I am not feeling great, I have a sore throat but hopefully it will be gone by Tuesday.
Not much to report, I am keeping busy with my daughter and reading other blogs, the plan is to tranfer on Tuesday at 4pm which is good so I can still go to work and just leave early and I took Wednesday off, I bought pineapple and brazilian nuts, I plan to soak my feet in hot water once a day and I downloaded the first Hunger Games on my Kindle and plan to read in bed, I don't remember the last time I did that, now we are so tired that when we go to bed we fall asleep straight away. 

So I am super ready, I feel ready, I really want this. I really want this to work. Finger crossed everything will go well this time.


4 comments:

  1. I read your blog and its amazing. Thank you so much for the wishes on my blog. I hope you start to feel better you are doing the right thing by resting and relaxing before your transfer on Tuesday. Im crossing my fingers and toes for you! Before you know it Tuesday will be here!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lexi and Sarah! I watched the video of your tranfer and it's so beautiful! Best of luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Best of luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your embabies have been growing well and everything goes great for the transfer :). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete