Thursday 31 May 2012

not much to report

Things are pretty quiet here, I'm still on the BCP, I will take the last one on saturday. I can't wait to stop having headaches and mood swings, I hate BCP, actually I think I hate all the TTC medications. I started my Buserelin injection last monday and they are not too bad. I choose the injections instead of the nasal spray because they said that nasal spray could give headaches and sinus problems. So no way. Injections are fine, I'm so used to them and so is my poor belly.

I will go for a u/s on thursday to check that everything is ok but that's all.

Not much happening, I have to wait until the end of June for some excitement, until then I can worry about so many things like will I get to the tranfer this time? Will my embryos thaw nicely? will they get to day 5? How many will they thaw? Should I take time off work and stay in bed the following day?

I know I am a worrier. Great that DW is quite the opposite, that's probably why she got pregnant at 36 on her third IUI with only 1 follicle. Lucky girl : )

Well I'm kind of glad she did, our daughter is just the most amazing thing we've ever done. And that's why we would like another one, for her to grow up with a brother or a sister and for us to know she's not on her own. Having two mothers is going to be challenging. Even if the world is changing she will have to face bigotry and hate. It will be nice if she could have somebody with her apart from her moms.


That's my little girl

4 comments:

  1. oh my, she is too cute! i know exactly how you feel with all of the unanswered questions. i feel it doesnt even matter what point someone ttc is at there are always a million questions about how things will turn out. our daughters seems to be about the same age, maybe they can be pen pals one day and talk about their respective mommies :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would be lovely, Isabella was born on the 22 november 2010. She's now 18 months and adorable. I'm trying not to think too much about all the unanswer questions, I suppose it's better that way. So hard though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. O,mg! Super cute! I am due to start BCP in a few weeks so a fair bit behind you. I think I read on a mutual friends blog you are transferring soon? Lots of luck! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Yes If evrything goes well I will transfer next tuesday!!! Best of luck to you too! I'm going to read your blog now...

    ReplyDelete