Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy to see you, AF.

So after the egg retrieval I was expecting my period to be late but instead it came a week early! Yey, I was so happy this morning even though the cramping was killing me. Now the problem was that I was suppose to go in for a scan to make sure my ovaries are back to normal after OHSS on day 1 in order to start BCP straight away. But today is Saturday! So at my clininc they only answer the phone to emergencies!

I left three messages. On the third one I told them I was going to start BCP anyway. So the nurse rang me back. She told me there is no need to start straight away I can start on day 3 or 4 so I will go in on monday and hopefully my ovaries will look ok and they will give me dates for my FET.

Oh this waiting game is so cruel. It's not even the waiting it's being scared that things won't go your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment