Wednesday 9 May 2012

where to start

I finally decided to start this TTC blog after I've been obsessing over all the TTC blogs on the net for the past year. I'm V. and this is my story.
I have been TTC for the past year with very little results but you can read that in my TTC Timeline.
I am happly married to my spanish wife and in 2010 we were blessed by the arrival of our beautiful daughter  conceived by my wife through IUI with donor sperm. I know we were very lucky but we really feel we should give her a sibling and we are doing our best to make it happen.
I am not a very patient woman and this process has been hard and sometimes emotionally draining. But I am trying to be strong and hope for the best. It is not over yet. So here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. So glad you started a blog!! Look forward to reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mamma v! thank you so much for your sweet comment yesterday. i have been reading through your blog for the past twenty minutes love it...your honesty and fun personality has made me smile! i'm off to read some more! <3
    happy to have found your blog!
    xox
    maria

    ReplyDelete