Saturday 22 December 2012

All is well

Sorry for disappearing but we've been so busy in the last few days i kept reading and following all your blogs but didn't have any time to post.

We are fine, we are just about to leave Ireland to spend Christmas in Italy with my family and then we will move to Spain for a few months, I will have the baby in Spain and hopefully everything will go as planneed
I had my 28 weeks check last Thiursday and Doc said all is well, my bump is getting big and my ribs are sore if I sit for too long but other than that I'm fine! We are so happy and couldn't be happier. 

I would like to wish you all a lovely Xmas with babies or bumps or a lot of baby dust for next year!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing pic! you look great, so glad things are going well. merry christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete